Subject: next call this Monday

Title: next call this Monday

All:
(let me know if I forgot some agenda items...)
--------------------
Time: Monday October 13, 11am PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll Free - : 1-800-251-6413
Toll - : 1-913-905-1400
Participant code: 598136
---------------------
Agenda:
1. Closing on vote for MS conformance test suite spec. (Jacques)
- Satatus and plans for the side material (executable test suite...).
2. Test Framework: (Mike Kass)
- status of updates in progress
- review of the complete upgrade requirements list for next maintenance release.
3. XML 2003 Dec 7: demos (Monica)
- IIC-related demo candidates
- - overall status, other participants, eBES demo at XML 2003, 7-12 December
4. Other ebXML work:
- new JC: compatibility matrix for versions of various ebXML components.
- Global interop testing.
- Status on conformance testing for BPSS / RR: