Subject: [Fwd: Interop Demos]

Have received this request from OASIS for the Interoperability Demonstrations at XML 2003:

    * Important information:
          o Use of ebXML Test Framework
          o Concentrate on interoperability and conformance - explain
            the differences in focus and their use in the test framework
          o Cross-geographical coordination and demonstration
          o Use ebMS and Reg/Rep as test environments to extend and, in
            the future, apply test framework in different domains
    * Key words
          o Conformance
          o Interoperability
          o Test automation
          o Test scenarios and use cases
          o Test profile
          o Verification
          o ebXML Registry/Repository
          o ebXML
          o Messaging Service
    * Technical needs
          o To be specified
          o Computer types and resolution
    * Other details
          o Accommodation for remote participants (Please specify).
    * Specific times
          o I need feedback here as I indicated 1+ hours for demonstration
          o Any preferred times to accommodate worldwide participants
            (not length of the presentation but time of execution)