Subject: uploaded ebMS conf suite, next call NOT this Monday...

Title: uploaded ebMS conf suite, next call NOT this Monday...

All:

I uploaded the ebMS conformance test suite, last version from Mike (Oct 28)
on our Web site.

I will not be able to make the call this Monday Nov 3, so it is CANCELLED.

I propose that we replace  it exceptionally instead this Wednesday Nov 5,  at 2pm, if that is not
too much an inconvenience. Let me know if it is.