Subject: your KorBIT comment

The KorBIT folks say that they cannot exactly identify the point of failure or non-conformance when the test framework relies on the same type of communication both for the Test Action/Command and the test message. My guess is what could happen is when a failure or non-conformance occurs TD cannot exactly sure if the failure occurs at the Test Service level or MSH level b/c of this indirection b/w the TD and TS.

I am not sure if this makes sense. I think I am trying to expand from little discussion with them here.

- serm

New! NIST Testbed Web Site - http://www.mel.nist.gov/msid/oagnisttestbed/
Boonserm (Serm) Kulvatunyou, Ph.D.
Guest Researcher
Manufacturing System Integration Division.
On Assigment from Oak Ridge Associated Universities
100 Bureau Dr. MS 8260 Gaithersburg MD 20899-8260
phone: 301-975-6775, fax: 301-975-4482
mail: serm@nist.gov, http://serm.ws