Subject: [Fwd: Schur 11/17/2003: IIC Demonstration Participants XML 2003]

Everyone,
I've provided the company participant information to OASIS (see below).
In addition, I have also asked about the prep room, conference
registration discounts, and other criteria associated with the
demonstration passes that will be provided.

I believe that OASIS will ask for participant names for the
demonstration passes, so I have thus far (potential demonstration
participants at the show):

    * Michael Kass, NIST
    * Jacques Durand, Fujitsu
    * Andy Moir, Drake Certivo
    * Tim Sakach, Drake Certivo
    * Dr. Hyunbo Cho, KORBIT
    * Serm Kulvantunyou, NIST
    * Jung-Hee Yun, NCA

NEED CONFIRMATION FROM EVERYONE.

We need to bring (and need volunteers for):

    * Extension cords
    * Power strip
    * Other?

NEED VOLUNTEERS HERE.

I will ask about remote access today and will advise. Thanks.
Monica