Subject: Next call Monday 24

Title: Next call Monday 24

Next call:

Time: Monday Nov 24, 2pm-3pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll - :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

(NOTE this call is NOT toll free...)

Agenda:

1. XML 2003 Dec 9: demos (Monica)
- remaining issues, logistics, status of Korbit / KIEC participation.
- finalize the overall demo structure (participants, general scenarios covered.)
- do we need plan B due to last minute uncertainties?

2. Test Framework: (Mike Kass)
- review latest updates from Mike, status.
- refine what should be in Rev 1.1, try to reach agreement on:
        o enhanced control flow for test cases,
        o our position regarding backward compatibility,
        o "extensibility": use of 3rd party tools, how they plug-in.

3. Other info items:
- plans for ebXML interop testing and demo inEurope
(OASIS + ETSI + CEN/ISSS + EAN ..)
- new JC: compatibility matrix for versions of various ebXML components.