Subject: RE: Added NCA, KorBIT and Drake slides to XML2003 presentation

Title: Next call Monday 24
Mike:

My comments on slides:

- slide #1 a bit too dense: we don't need to list all ebXML TCs in detail, or repeat full name of IIC.
1st bullet could be: "provide guidelines for ebXML implementation and deployment."
3rd bullet could be: "allows vendors to define common conformance and interop test standards."
- slide #2: bullet #1: add conformance to interoperability.
- in title, "ebXML" should come just after OASIS.
- slide #9 is too busy: won't be readable I suspect. We could either use 1 slide per architecture ,
or just show separately  the architectures relevant to what DC and NCA will actually test (I guess only thre).
So we could use the appropriate architecture slide at time each participant is introduced.
- slide #11, bullet #2: we should not say "require", but rather "can be automated using", or just "automated".
- slide #16: DC only demonstrate the OAG (we can add verbally that they also have done ebMS conf.)
- slides #14 15: font too small.
- slide #18: bullet #2: we should not say "Acting as a hub", as it suggests that operating a testbed is in our
IIC charter, which is not the case. "Supporting" , "promoting" or "designing" is more in line with IIC mission.

Regards,

jacques
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kass [mailto:michael.kass@nist.gov]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 4:54 PM
To: Jacques Durand; ebXML IIC - main list (E-mail) (E-mail)

Jacques and all,

   I've added a few more slides to Friday's PowerPoint presentation, with very
brief intro to KorBIT and NCA demos.  I'm still waiting for a final slide set from
Drake Certivo on what they will present, and am using KorBIT's "NIST Joint Demo"
paper as my source for infor regarding the KorBIT demo.

   Please review and let me know if I am representing what will be shown accurately.

    Also, editorial and content suggestions are welcome, particularly in  the "Summary" and
"Future IIC directions".

Thanks,
Mike