Subject: More on Demo "setup" room (308) at Convention Center

To all,

  Roome #308 will be occupied for the reception dinner from 5:30PM until
9PM.   After that, it will be available to us to plan the demo.

  The room has a projector and screen.  In the meantime, I will be in my
room (713) at the Marriott if anyone calls ( I do not have a cell phone ).
We could begin coordinating slides there.

  I have not heard whether the actual demo room has wireless or other network
access. If anyone knows the answer please email me and let me know.  I'll try
to get an answer for Serm by this evening.

Mike