Subject: =?euc-kr?B?W8D8w7zIuL3FXSBSZTogW2VieG1sLWlpY10gRnc6IHNvbWUgY29t?==?euc-kr?B?bWVudHMgdG8gdGhlIHRlc3RiZWQ=?=

Title: [Àüüȸ½Å] Re: [ebxml-iic] Fw: some comments to the testbed

All,

just one quick comment regarding issue number 2,

I'm not sure about other MSH implementation but
our MSH sends full ebMS; ie) ebMS header + payloads to the receiving application (BSI engine in our case)

regards

David Choi

º¸³½»ç¶÷: Michael Kass[michael.kass@nist.gov]
¹Þ´Â»ç¶÷: Boonserm (Serm) Kulvatunyou; ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
ÂüÁ¶:Woo; Hyunbo Cho
Á¦¸ñ: Re: [ebxml-iic] Fw: some comments to the testbed
¹ÞÀº³¯Â¥: 2003/12/18 ¸ñ 09:01

Serm,
   Here are my comments below:   I am compiling a modified "errata" sheet based upon these comments, and will post it to the list tomorrow.

Mike