Subject: Latest Test Framework Errata ( classified by task)

Title: next meeting Monday 15
Jacques and all,

  Here is the latest collection of errata, also including input received from
Woo.

   I'll start hacking on the Test Framework document based upon this
errata, and publish what I have before the Christmas break.

Regards,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 1:13 AM
Subject: [ebxml-iic] next meeting Monday 15

Hi All:

I heard good things about the IIC demo last Tuesday, (though certainly a "testing" demo is not as sexy
as a traditional choreography-based  interop demo... )
I arrived after the battle, but I had the impression overall this conference was less
attended  than last XML Europe (certainly every session I attended except for the main tracks,
had little attendance...)

Mike, after you consolidate all slides, we will post on our site (like we did for XML Europe)

Cheers,

Jacques

Next call:

Time: Monday Dec 15, 2pm-3pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll - :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

(NOTE this call is NOT toll free...)

Agenda:

1. XML 2003 feedback

2. Test Framework: (Mike Kass)
- review latest updates from Mike, status.
- follow-up on Rev 1.1, can we get agreement on:
        o enhanced control flow for test cases,
        o our position regarding backward compatibility,
        o "extensibility": use of 3rd party tools, how they plug-in.

3. Other info items:
- current plans for ebXML interop testing and demo inEurope
(OASIS + ETSI + CEN/ISSS + EAN ...)
- how can we leverage and adapt the BIP for interop testing.
- new JC: compatibility matrix for versions of various ebXML components.

IIC_ebXMLTestFrameowrk_1.0_errata.doc