Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-iic-comment] Public Comment]

I've not heard of a GII standard profile. However, perhaps we could have this as a brief discussion item in today's call.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebxml-iic-comment] Public Comment
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:04:10 +0000
From: comment-form@oasis-open.org
To: ebxml-iic-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Comment from: gisleo@stud.ntnu.no

Hi. I am a Norwegian student doing an university assignment in Valencia, Spain, about the "GII Standard Profile" of ebXML and comparing the

standard profiles of ebXML and Web Services. My professors in Spain have told me that the ITU-T SG13 developed the "Standard Profile" system,

but I can't find anything on the ITU-T website or when contacting them or anywhere else on the internet. I would be very very happy if anyone could help me define what a "GII Standard Profile" is (if anyone knows), and how I might design a standard profile for both ebXML and Web Services. Best regards, Gisle Østereng