Subject: Use cases for concurrent test cases

Title: Use cases for concurrent test cases

Following discussion today, Here is some test cases that we need to
be able to script:

--------------------------------------
Concurrency Use Case #1: Exception handling
--------------------------------------

 Test Case:
- send a message M1
- receive message M2
- verify M2

But in case an error is received that correlates with M1, at any point in time
within 300sec after sending M1, before or after receiving M2, and regardless of
the outcome of verifying M2, we want the test case to fail.

--------------------------------------
Concurrency Use Case #2: workflow split
--------------------------------------
Test Case:
- send M1
(---> this will trigger two concurrent subprocesses 2 and 3 on the remote side,
which will send back two threads of messages: M2a + M2b for subprocess 2, and M3 for
subprocess 3. There is no order between subprocesses 2 and 3 )
- split {(receive M2a; verify M2a; receive M2b; verify M2b)(receive M3; verify M3)}
(---> then when M2a , M2b and M3 have been verified, one last message M4 is expected)
- receive message M4
- verify M4

Conditional Use Case #3: conditional branching
Test Case:
- send M1
- received M2 (e.g. an approval, or rejection)
(---> if M2 is "approval", we will expect a sequence of: receive M3 + send M4 + receive M5.
if M2 is "rejection", we will expect a sequence of: receive M6)
We need to verify all received messages, as the test case would fail if they do not comply.