Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] RE: Concurrent thread use cases using <If><Then><Else> syntax

Title: call this Monday
Mike:
comments attached <JD6>.
I think we have resolved most issues.

A few comments on the latest BPSS POC cases scripts:

#1: I don't see that we need an "if...then..." in that test case:, we just needs to fork an
a thread (for handling "exceptions" ) asynchronously.

#2: threads for M2 and M3 could just be started using a "split", and then and-Joined for
proceeding further on M4. If one wants either thread to "fail" the test case in case of
problem (timeout, bad message....) then we could use an explicit "fail" statement in them.

#3: the processing of M6 is forgotten (both threads are same). And here, it is a case where we could
keep the reception of M2 in the main thread (after all, it is common to both subcases !), make the precondition
test to accept both "approval" or "rejection" (i.e. anyhting else would make the case not applicable),
and in the Assertion, we test for "approval": if True, we start Thread 1, if not we start Thread 2.
Could we enhance the matchResult tomake it a standalone element that does this:
<matchResult>
<Result value="true">< ...start "approval" thread ...></Result>
<Result value="false">< ...start "rejection" thread ...></Result>
</matchResult>
The same notation could be used to "fail" or "pass" a test case based on some Assertion result.
Opinion?

Jacques.