Subject: Latest Test Framework edits, plus executable test suite errata document

Title: minutes, and next call

Jacques and all,

     Here is the latest edits to the test suite specification.  Latest edits include updates describing

Run time variables ( the SetParameter operation), their scope and storage. (section 7.1.4.1)

     Also, further described filter results in section 7.1.5 of updated DRAFT spec

     As far as an “agnostic”  message envelope schema, I believe that we have defined that in terms of

Schemas that support “any” type of a MessageDeclaration format, “any” type of message content stored

In the MessageStore.. and the use of “generic” message parameters like “Service”, “Action”, “ConversationId”, etc..

    Lastly, I’m attaching the current errata sheet for the IIIC MS 2.0 Executable Test Sutie, compiled from input from

Laura Bianchini and Tim Sakach.  I am currently going through Tim’s list and modifying the test suite based upon his

recommendations.

Regards,

Mike "vice" parameters like " use of "t, "at we have defined that in terms of

 It is dueurrent Test Case.ues are stored under a uni