Subject: Latest Test Framework Specification V1.1 - Submitted for vote

Jacques and all,

   Attached is the merged test framework specification, with all
modifications reflecting the work on script extension,
Including schema modifications.  Also, "decoupling" configurator, initiator
and notifications from ms, and using
An RPC mechanism for remote Test Driver/Test Service interaction is added.

   We have a week for review prior to voting at next Monday's conference
call.  I urge everyone to examine the document
And vote on its merits.

Regards,
Mike

PS- Instance documents (test suite)  reflecting the changes in the spec will
follow shortly.

iic_testframework_v1.1_03_30_04.zip