Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] , call today, Reminder

Title: Minutes last meeting, next call

Time: Monday Apr 12, 2pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll only :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

Agenda:

1. Status of Test Framework, review of previous comments
and Mike response. Submission for vote if no major issue remains.

2. Prioritizing Next work:
- BPSS testing, overall approach: conformance?  use of a "test process"?
- Registry: status of what has been done here so far (Mike/NIST), previous approach of
IIC doing a functional subset end-to-end, and asking the TC to extend to entire API scope.

3. Global interop testing update:
- ETSI round: who participates.

From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 5:16 PM
To: ebXML IIC - main list (E-mail) (E-mail)
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Minutes last meeting, next call

All:

Next call:

Time: Monday Apr 12, 2pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll only :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 89772

We'll get another iteration of the spec by theend of thsi week and decide whether to submit it to vote
this Monday 12 (vote will be by email, over 1 week)
The new iteration should address the "notes" in the attached minutes.

Mike: can you especially check "note #2" and send a note to the list on current status for this?
we have to follow-up on this to make
sure that we have a clear scheme for terminating a test case (exit statement?)

<<IIC_April_05_04_minutes.txt>>