Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] RE: Issues list: revised with new spec references

> Durand: >Any TestAssertion that evaluates to a result of "false", *and
> from which no further >*
>
> * >workflow execution can occur * (i.e. no branching is possible)
> based upon its boolean
>
>>result causes the Test Driver to cease execution of the Test Case, and
> report a final result
>
>>of the Test Case as "fail".

mm1: I also found this confusing in reading the specification on the
airplane on Saturday. Not to sound like a broken record, but we continue
to expand the workflow capabilities when we could have used a defined
one at the beginning. I am not sure we are gaining a great deal by
trying to define new semantics for or-and that already exist.