Subject: [ebxml iic] 4/19/2004: Comments (Not to Delay Version Vote)

These items are only suggestions for discussion for the next version and
not being required for inclusion or against the vote cast.

Section 3.1.1
Can not assume an XML payload particularly as many communities are still
using EDI.
Section 5.4
Partial runtime coverage may be representative of a profile. I am not
certain we have agreed on conformance profiles. Perhaps they are
specialized conformance profiles that evidence the minimum restrictions
placed on test execution by the regional or trading partner environment.
Even so, a sector may determine that the scope
of testing was sufficient per their profile to signify the test case as
fully tested.
Section 6
May consider in the future requiring the name of the Test Profile to be
unique, because it may be discovered and with less technical types
queried against the name. Note we are seeing this artifact
referenceability and visualization becoming important in ebBP and I
think it would also apply to the test profiles and other artifacts.

General
The workflow constructs still are of concern as the functionality
continues to expand. Again, I think we should rely on defined constructs
rather than recreating our own.