Subject: meeting today

Title: meeting today

IIC Meeting today:

Beauregard Room

Starts after the mid-afternoon break: 3:45pm - 5pm

Agenda:
- secretarial position
- Edit / spruce up Use cases for choreography testing.
- Discuss scripting options, consider updates in script language.
- More general discussion on how can we better involve users/implementors
in our design work (are "use cases" a good support for this?)