Subject: Call this Monday - and please vote for Secretary

Title: Call this Monday - and please vote for Secretary

All:
1. We need to get your votes for Mike Kass as secretary !! (YES/NO/ABS)
send by email to me please.

2. call Monday:
Host: Fujitsu
Time: 2pm PT, Monday May 24
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071
--------------------- Agenda

1- secretarial position: results on vote for Michael Kass.

2- TestFramework 1.1 Follow-up on the simplification of control flow operators for test case scripting, based on use cases.

Review of Mike latest solution and comments from Jacques:
- timeout control: design patterns for scripting.
- conditional branching: (which place in the scrip language?).
- the outcome of test cases: how to relate to Assertion results.
- loops: (iterating several test steps, is that a particular branching?)
- covering BPSS test requirements.

3- Schedule for releasing TestFramework 1.1
4- The  Test Plan doc "Alignment and Interoperability ebMS 2.0 Test Plan" that we did
for ETSI (based on IIC material): prepareit  for a TC draft. Please see latest doc uploaded
on our site.

Regards,
jacques