Subject: No call this Monday June 28 + ETSI news

Title: No call this Monday June 28 + ETSI news

I will not be able to chair the call this Monday.

Please review latest comments from Mike - we are getting close to the upgrade necessary for handling process test cases.

I am just wrapping-up the ETSI conformance + interoperability testing (SophiaAntipolis, France) event as I write this,
and the entire event successfully used the KorBIT implementation of the test framework, and IIC test suites !
Matrix testing was successful for 5 MSH implementations.
So that is quite a significant achievement for IIC.

Call postponed tentatively until Monday after (I'll be on vacation, but will try to set-up)