Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Next meeting: Thu 15 or Fri 16

Title: Next meeting: Thu 15 or Fri 16

Jacques,

    Thursday the 15th would work best for me.

Thanks,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 4:43 PM
To: ebXML IIC - main list (E-mail) (E-mail)
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next meeting: Thu 15 or Fri 16

Team:

Due to some traveling back this Monday 12, (and I will travel again Monday 19...)
I propose exceptionally to have a meeting either:
- Thu 15th, 2pm-3pm PT
- Fri 16th, 2pm-3pm PT

If you plan to attend and if these times are not OK, let me know, we can change the timing.
If I don't hear from you, I will schedule for Thursday. (no vote will take place at this meeting)

Sorry for the disrupted meeting schedule this past weeks, everything should be back to normal after this...