Subject: Call tomorrow Thu 15

Title: Call tomorrow Thu 15

Next call exceptionally tomorrow Thursday 15:

Time: Thursday July 15, 2004, 2pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

Agenda:

1. Update on ETSI tests,
- use of IIC test suites,
- remote testbed ( Korbit).

2. Test Framework 1.1 technical:
- wrap-up the approach we use to message building:
in case we want to use Test Driver to drive a message interface
at "application-level" (e.g. a JMS provider, or a WS client), can we? (we'll have to
say how in spec). Role of XSLT.
- latest feedback from NIST developers, thread name vs instance ID.
- BPSS requirements: are we OK?
- looping cases: same as "recursive split"? (conditioned by an Assertion)

3. Test Framework 1.1 spec:
- levels of conformance, if any?
- any "binding" to consider? (optional, but normative)

4. Other?

Regards,

jacques