Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-bp] Groups -ebbp-working-draft-schema-ebBPSS-v2pt0_070904.xsd uploaded]

Here is the working schema (draft) I indicated I would forward:

Monica.Martin@Sun.COM wrote:

>The document ebbp-working-draft-schema-ebBPSS-v2pt0_070904.xsd has been submitted by Monica Martin (monica.martin@sun.com) to the OASIS ebXML Business Process TC document repository.
>
>Document Description:
>Working schema as of 9 July 2004
>
>Pending:
>1. Variable update
>2. Operation update
>3. Resolution on signal type details
>4. Resolution on isLegallyBinding
>
>See as supplements:
>
>1. Work items: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00066.html
>2. Editors' F2F meeting minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00035.html
>
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/7796/ebbp-working-draft-schema-ebBPSS-v2pt0_070904.xsd
>
>View Document Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=7796

mm1: In addition, I've included a snippet of the notes and a picture
related to some of the multi-party use cases we are considering. See
.zip that has financial services example and I've highlighted the
discussion on multi-party in the F2F notes under trading service.  Thanks.

ebbp-editors-f2f-notes-0707-08-09-2004.zip