Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Latest Update to Test Framework posted to IIC Documents site

I am a new member of the IIC TC, but will be on
vacation this week and will miss the IIC call. I just
checked my e-mail and downloaded the IIC Test Framework
document.

I am starting a larger enterprise test of ebXML, ebMS
and ebMail this month with the Linux Open Source
Development Lab. The final code will be rolled into
OSDL's Data Center and Carrier-Grade Linux OS in
mid-2005. I would like to use the IIC Test Framework, I
still need to understand if it has specific test cases
for larger data center environments. I would like to
discuss this with the group to ensure that the code is
fuly tested.

I would also like conduct integration testing with the
OSDL ebXML testbed and the others testbeds from NCA,
Drake and KorBIT.

OSDL ebMS Pilot Link:
http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/lab_projects/Link.2004-06-06.6884647100/display_single.html?uid=1249

Thanks in advance,

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:00:42 -0400, "Michael Kass"
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {