Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] [Fwd: Durand 8/19/2004: Testing isIntelligibleCheckRequired]

Title: RE: [ebxml-iic] [Fwd: Durand 8/19/2004: Testing isIntelligibleCheckRequired]

Thanks Monica... forgot to send this out.
But what do you mean here:
>...only if the message (not the business document) passes structured or schema validation.
The bus doc may of course be other than XML, but it seems important that a Receipt
also covers the validation of the business doc, if one wants it to mean more than say an RM Ack... - or at least, shouldn't BPSS be more explicit about distinguishing when

schema validation can be done for message headers/envelope, vs for bus payload too?
(the Receipt could then have a very different meaning in each case!)