[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: meeting this Wednesday?
can we schedule a meeting this week, possibly Wednesday 8th? (e.g. 2pm PT or after? or 9am PT?) (or Thursday?)
since we skipped Labor day and have some work to wrap-up.
Let me know your availability. That would be a work meeting (no vote).
minutes from last meeting (Aug 22) uploaded.
tentative Agenda for next meeting:
1. Test Framework 1.1 technical:
- use cases , BPSS relevance.
- Threads: abort semantics, return feature.
- Monica comments.
- levels of conformance, if any?
- any "binding" to consider? (optional, but normative)
2. ETSI follow-up:
- CD status for the test plan
- feedback on test suites: few bugs detected, updates needed.
3. Request from ebXML Asia for a n Interop test suite without:
- sync messaging (bus responses only?)
- empty messages.
- follow-up/update on Patrick Hogan / Linux plans.