Subject: call tomorrow Wed 8th, 3pm PT

Title: call tomorrow Wed 8th, 3pm PT

We'll have exceptionally a meeting tomorrow Wednesday at 3pm PT.

Primary objective is to close on Test Framework spec remaining points being discussed.
I'll mostly give a quick update on #2, #3 in agenda below.
We'll likely postpone #4 to Monday, unless Patrick is on the call.

Jacques

Time: Wed 8th, 3pm-4pm PT
Host: Fujitsu
Toll only :  1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 385218#

tentative Agenda :

1. Test Framework 1.1 technical:
- use cases , BPSS relevance.
- Threads: abort semantics, return feature.
- Monica comments.
- levels of conformance, if any?
- any "binding" to consider? (optional, but normative)

2. ETSI follow-up:
- CD status for the test plan
- feedback on test suites: few bugs detected, updates needed.

3. Request from ebXML Asia for a n Interop test suite without:
- sync messaging (bus responses only?)
- empty messages.

4. Others:
- follow-up/update on Patrick Hogan / Linux plans.