Subject: Apology for missing today's conf call

Title: call tomorrow Wed 8th, 3pm PT
To all,

    I'm sorry I missed today's call. I had a mixup on the start time ( thought it was 2PM PT).
I know everyone's time is valuable.

    In any event, please see my posts to today's list discussing section 7.1 of the Test Framework spec
for an update on the key issue regarding the test execution model.   Comments appreciated.

Again I apologize,

Mike