Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Conf call this Monday CANCELLED

Title: Conf call this Monday CANCELLED
Jacques,

  I posted the updated spec spec yesterday (23 September)  to:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-iic/

  It is in OpenWord file format.

It needs some "cleanup", but I believe that it is votable now.  I'll clean it up this weekend and
post an updated version on Monday.

Regards,
Mike

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 9:02 PM
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Conf call this Monday CANCELLED

Due to traveling (thought I could still make it, but cannot, sorry for late notice.)

Also, I would like to move the call Monday October 4th, to Wednesday Oct 6th if possible, exceptionally:
let me know if that works.

Mike:

can we post the spec for review this Monday?
And then if there is no major comments, we would initiate a CD vote the week after.

Regards,

jacques