Subject: last edits

Title: last edits

Last edits I propose to do on MS Word version before submitting the TFk spec to vote:

- Section numbers (headings) missing
- Section 10
Replace:
subsection title: "Base features for a test driver"
subsection  first sentence: "A Test Driver can be "minimally conformant" to this specification if it supports the following features:"

with:
subsection title: "Base features for running ebXML test suites"
subsection  first sentence: "In order to support conformance and interoperability test suites for ebXML ( for Messaging and Registry),

an implementation of Test Driver must support the following features:"

If there is any discussion on this let me know.
We'll start the vote normally by email end of week (Monday 11 latest), ending Monday Oct 18.

There is also some spacing between paragraphs that could be improved, but that is not critical.

We can then in parallel work on transfer to OpenOffice.