Subject: reminder meeting today

Title: reminder meeting today

Reminder:

Meeting will be more like a status meeting, less formal than agenda is suggesting...
I also realize that some may only be back in office on Tuesday 4, so we'll advise.

Host: Fujitsu
Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
Participant code: 716071

Agenda

1- update on the current cross-standard efforts for a common Test Assertion guideline doc.
2- Feedback on OASIS plans for 2005 testing program (from Pim, Andy):
How to support "vertical interop profiles" and their testing (based on IIC deployment template?)
3- update on NIST implementation and role it can play in future testing rounds.
4- follow-up on BPSS testing

Mike:

A few minor edits we need to discuss on your last posting of Test Framework V1.1:

- p.52: section 5.2-5.3 should be one.
(- Tables 10-19: default value column useless?)
- Fig 29 (p71) missing?
- Fig 41: table without frame. (p86)
- large space above section 8.1.2
- Section 9: p100: the list at beginning should be a bullet list. We could have at the very beginning a section 9.1 "Material for supporting the Testing of ebXML" so that subsections that follow get under it. (9.0.1 --> 9.1.1, etc)