Subject: Regrets for todays conference call

Jacques,

   I’m at home today ( not feeling well ) and will have to miss today’s conference call.

Regrets,

Mike

From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 1:39 AM
To: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-iic] minutes, and more

All:

Sorry for late reminder - meeting initially cancelled is possible after all...

(assuming enough people can attend)

In particular, please review latest Deployment Profile Template meta-data doc uploaded today.

We need to vote on this (email voting starting Monday) as that will serve as template for future ebXML guidelines including an upgrade of ebMS 2 template.

Host: Fujitsu

Time: Monday May 2, 11am PT

Toll only :  1-512-225-3050

(new)

Participant code: 375491

Agenda:

  1. Update on Test Assertions guideline and related TC
  2. the new Deployment Profile Template (see latest upload May 1)
  3. BPSS test assertions update
  4. General (OASIS symposium)