Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] call time still 11amPT for Monday 13

Al:

Call today is maintained from 11am PT - noon PT.

It will be a short call - we will deal with agenda #1 mostly, if Pete can attend.

From: Jacques Durand
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 5:42 PM
To: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-iic] call time update for Monday 13

Hello:

Due to traveling constraints, I would propose that this Monday 13, the IIC call be rescheduled at either:

(by order of preference)

-          (a) 1pm-2pm PT

-          (b) 2pm-3pm PT

-           ( c)  noon-1pm PT

Instead of 11am PT.

Let me know if (a) does not work for you who plan to attend, and give me your preference...

Thanks,