Subject: ebXML-IIC Durand 7/18/2005: ebBP Summary

Today, you asked and we briefly discussed the monitoring (business
service) and the message exchange (may be deleted to underlying
messaging) related to ebBP test assertions and use of IIC framework. As
I indicated, I've extracted a few important sections from the v2.0.1
pre-Committee Draft for review including CPA-ebBP mapping (v2.1 and
v2.0.1 respectively) found in the package marked below (*). The packages
for ebBP v2.0.1 can be found at:

Packages:
1. Spec:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200507/msg00037.html
(*)
(Word html [.mht] version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200507/msg00038.html)

2. Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13626

3. Schema, Descriptive Name: SignalSchema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13628

4. Documentation, Descriptive Name: Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13631

5. Documentation, Descriptive Name: SignalSchema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13630

6. Documentation, Descriptive Name: Supplements:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=13629

Thanks.

cppa-v2.1-ebbp-v2.0.1.doc