Subject: CPA how to support different messaging protocols

Hi IIC team

For some reasons we talked about a CPA supporting other messaging
protocols such as ebMS in the last phone conference.

That will be part of CPPA 2.1 in the form of substitution group so may
not be required for the current CPA deployment template profile which
clearly references CPPA 2.0

In the current CPA deployment template we could have a default value to
choose ebMS where the user may have the option to select the version of
ebMS: 1.0, 2.0, or maybe even 3.0 :)

Currently the elements in the CPA to select the underlying messaging
protocol are:

o ebXMLSenderBinding and
o ebXMLReceiverBinding

If a CPA should support the AS2 messaging protocol we would have these
two elements substituted to:

o AS2SenderBinding and
o AS2ReceiverBinding

Regards