Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Interested parties for OASIS Deployment Profile Template for ebXML CPA.

Title: RE: [ebxml-iic] Interested parties for OASIS Deployment Profile Template for ebXML CPA.

Sacha:

Input from Ladislav and Vladimir is very welcome (and I am sure to remember their name).
It would help if you could notify - or CC me/IIC - when they post an input.

In particular, from last meeting discussion:
- use cases for developing CPP / CPA material (e.g. generate CPP from CPA, and reverse...)
This CPA profiling template is intended to help as a user guide as much as a profiling support.

Next meeting will be Sept 12 (due to Labor day)

From: Sacha Schlegel [mailto:sschlegel@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:24 AM
To: iic
Cc: Patrick Yee; Vladimir Alexovic; Ladislav Urban

Hi ebXML IIC TC

I would like to introduce Ladislav and Vladimir of webswell [1].

Webswell contributed the Webswell Broker to the open source Hermes [2]
tool to allow the Hermes system to be configured with an ebXML CPA.

I cc'd Patrick Yee as Patrick is part of HongKong CECID which developed
Hermes.

Ladislav, Vladimir, with your hands on experience with ebXML CPA's and
ebXML endusers (customers) I am sure you can provide some insights you
experienced when dealing with CPA's. How do you help your communities to
get a grip on ebXML CPA's?

The ebXML IIC TC is currently writing up a OASIS Deployment Profile
Template for ebXML CPA's version 2.0. This document can be used by a
community which will make use of ebXML CPA's. This document shall help
the community for example to identify which ebXML CPA's XML elements and
attributes are default, required, optional etc. Maybe the document shall
just make it simpler for the community to understand the important parts
of the ebXML CPA, instead of having the members of the community go and
read the CPA specification ...

What will be important in the future as well, is that if I get a CPA
from my trading partner that whatever system I am using, which claims to
support ebXML CPA's is a) able to import the CPA and b) behaves as
defined in the CPA.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-iic is
the homepage of ebXML IIC. The current document can be retrieved from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14146/CPA2-Deployment-Profile-Template-02.doc

To send a comment to this TC without being member can be done through
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-iic

Regards

Sacha

[1] www.webswell.com