Subject: Notice: freebXMLBP and CPPA Editors Released to Source Forge

Last week, Dr. Asuman Dogac released their dual editors to Source Forge.
See the notice enclosed. This is timely and an incentive to move forward
as quickly as possible to Committee Specification and OASIS Standard.
I've not reviewed the editor after the latest user guide, but dual
editor capabilities for both CPP/A and ebBP is quite promising. We
comment Dr. Dogac and the Artemis project. [1] Thank you.

[1] I apologize for the delay as I was traveling in Europe.