Subject: Meeting today cancelled - rescheduled Monday Feb 20

All:

I had initially scheduled a meeting for today, but it seems that for some reason it did not make it on our Web page announce. Because of this and because nobody would have time to review  the latest version of the BP deployment template that I am supposed to send out today, I'll reschedule for next week Monday 11am PT.

Let me know if this change is a problem.