Subject: ebBP/IIC 3/10/2006: ebBP Draft Working Profile from IIC - Review

Here is the latest rendition of the ebBP draft working profile from
ebXML IIC. Jacques has done a yeoman's job on helping to compile this
document. This is a redlined version (forgiveness please).

Note what is included:

   1. Business transactions (activities and link to patterns) including
      some details on ComplexBTA
   2. Business signals
   3. Business documents
   4. Business collaboration

Note what is currently missing:

   1. Condition expressions (transitions, guards, success/failure states)
   2. More timing parameters

Reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/17107/ebBP2-Deployment-Profile-Template-04-mm1.doc
(public site:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17107/ebBP2-Deployment-Profile-Template-04-mm1.doc).
[1]

I'd really appreciate more feedback before I go any farther. Sacha and
Stephen, can you please review given your experience with UBP, and Sally
in view of the FAQ.  Jacques wishes to get this is a stable state to
work towards a Committee Draft. We need to assist the IIC team in that
endeavor. Thanks ahead of time for your comments and feedback.

[1] Thought I would save the inbox clutter with an attachment.