Subject: IIC 4/3/2006: Example References for ebBP Profile

Jacques, here are the references you requested. Let me know if you wish
me to be more specific than this. Thanks.

===========
General reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp. See
External Resources.

   1. For Business Signals: Look under External Resources, Business
      Signals examples
   2. For complex Business Collaboration: Look under External Resources,
      Criminal Justice, Netherlands examples
   3. For Business Transactions: External Resources, Local Government in
      UK examples
   4. For Condition Expressions: See (2)
   5. For Roles: Any above
   6. For Business Documents: See (3)