Subject: next meeting : Monday 19th

All:

1. Reminder that we are reviewing the deployment template for ebBP 2.0, and put it to vote for CD next Monday 19th.

Monica has produced the latest update, that I uploaded today again (due to a bad page layout in previous upload).

I am attaching here the diff version, for seeing the latest updates.

2. As a TC we have to decide of the transition to new IPR mode. We need to discuss this next meeting.

Jacques

ebBP2-Deployment-Profile-Template-08-diff.doc