Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Groups - reg conf call added

Just realized that the call timing had been changed to 10am PT from
usually 2pm PT...
In my  mind it was still 2pm PT - sorry I missed.
Let me know if we can still catch-up at 2pm.

-Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: jdurand@us.fujitsu.com [mailto:jdurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 3:55 PM
To: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-iic] Groups - reg conf call added

Let me know if new time is an issue.

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

reg conf call has been added by Mr Jacques Durand

Date:  Monday, 14 August 2006
Time:  10:00am - 11:00am PT

Event Description:
Host: Fujitsu
US toll free: 800.483.2503
intl: 617.614.3824
participant: 27175925

Agenda:
1. IPR progress (legal approval from member companies)
2. Test Assertions: review of updates, and examples.
3. Other (final publishing status of ebBP dep template)
4. Test scripting mark-up: review of latest draft.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-iic/event.php?event_i
d=12366

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.