Subject: deployment templates package

Pete:

Here is the latest of the intro doc for deployment templates, as we approved it.

- I removed the table of content (not useful for such a short doc I thought…)

Note before creating a package:

- I noticed that the ebCPPA depl template doc (V0.8) still looks like a working draft: does not have the “Committee Draft” qualifier under its title. Also its status  section in the front page still presents it as  submitted for approval as CD. I suggest we align with what the ebBP template front page says.

- the ebMS depl template doc also needs its status section to be updated (it still has: “This document is submitted for approval as a committee draft specification.”)  although it has “Committee Draft” qualifier under its title.

- should we give them all a V1.1 version number (or at least 1.x ?)

- should we produce pdf docs?

Thanks,

Jacques

ebxml-iic-deployment-profile-template-intro-102506.doc