Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] RE: Deployment Profiles Templates package voted PR draft

Mary, we've made the changes you requested, and this package should
now be ready for Public Review.  The following files are available:

Deployment Profile Templates for ebMS2.0, CPPA2.0 and ebBP2.0x, in
MS Word format, suitable for editing and completion by users of those
specs:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21667/ebxml-iic-delopment_profile_templates-v1.1-archive-pr-01-msword.zip

Same as above, in OpenDocument format (with some conversion/formatting
issues, but still usable as an alternative to proprietary editable
sources):
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21666/ebxml-iic-delopment_profile_templates-v1.1-archive-pr-01-odt.zip

And for completeness only, but not intended for review or actual use
(since the Templates need to be filled-in, and thus editable, to be
useful), are PDF and HTML renditions of the Templates, along with
source for the Introduction paper:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21665/ebxml-iic-delopment_profile_templates-v1.1-archive-pr-01-pdf.zip
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21664/ebxml-iic-delopment_profile_templates-v1.1-archive-pr-01-html.zip
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21663/ebXML_DPT-v1.1-Intro-wp-pr-01.odt

--Pete

Thus spoke Mary McRae (mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org) on Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 09:14:41AM -0500:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems, SOA & Business Integration