Subject: RE: Promoting your company on the new XML.org site for ebXML

Just a reminder that we still need members to contribute content to this site.
We're particularly anxious to post as many product listings and testimonials as
we can before our official public launch. Please forward this message to your
marketing representatives or others at your organization who can help.

Also, take a moment to check out our new Deployments wiki page at
http://ebxml.xml.org/deployments. If you're aware of any organizations which
use ebXML that aren't listed here, please add them.

If you experience any difficulty registering or posting to the site, contact me
directly.

Many thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:59 PM
To: 'ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org';
'ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org';
'regrep@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'ebsoa@lists.oasis-open.org'

The OASIS ebXML Joint Committee has created a new XML.org community web site,
http://ebxml.xml.org/, which offers a great vehicle for you to receive
recognition for your support of ebXML. The site, which will be publicly
launched in the coming weeks, will serve as a community gathering place and
information resource to advance the adoption of ebXML. It provides technical
and educational materials, collaborative workspaces, an events calendar, news,
forums, blogs, product listings, testimonials, and a resource directory.

If you are involved in ebXML, please take a moment to register for the site at
http://ebxml.xml.org/user/register and then:

* list your company's ebXML-related product at http://ebxml.xml.org/products
and/or your ebXML service at http://ebxml.xml.org/services.

* voice your company's support for ebXML by posting an endorsement at
http://ebxml.xml.org/testimonials

* consider creating a ebXML blog on the site

* add links to future press releases or news stories at
http://ebxml.xml.org/news

* promote your ebXML-related presentations at upcoming conferences, webinars,
and training sessions at http://ebxml.xml.org/events

* add other content in our recommended Resources section at
http://ebxml.xml.org/resources

Annual sponsorship of this site--which includes having your company's linked
logo on every page, special listings, and a featured quote in the upcoming
press release--is available for 5,500 USD. Contact peter.roden@oasis-open.org
for more information.

Thanks for your support,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/