Subject: [ebxml-jc] minutes (sort of) and next meeting...

Today we discussed most of the agenda items and planned the next
meeting.

attending: Dale, Ian, Philippe, Karl. absent: Lisa (who now owes us
donuts++)

NOTE - we had agreed on November 1st at noon Eastern, but I've just
found out that I and my phone line aren't available until 1:00 pm;
unless anyone objects I'll change the meeting to 1:00, which time
everyone seemed okay with already.

1. Liaisons: we discussed which liaisons were already set up, and that
most TCs had more they needed to set up. Please proceed with these, and
let me know if I can help with any.

2. JC members: please let me know by early next week (officially the
15th) who the additional representatives of your TC to the JC are. These
are supposed to be decided 30 days before the first meeting, which is
scheduled for Nov 15th.

3, 4, and 5. Glossary and Architecture should be in a new TC. This is an
issue to raise JMC meeting with CEFACT: will there be a joint
Architecture team, or should each side have its own (there is already an
Architecture team in ebTWG).

6. Other TCs will be invited later. Too early to talk about it now.

7. Orlando: Messaging in meeting in November to finsih up their spec
before the December 1 deadline. CPPA may meet with them, IIC has little
interest for Orlando. RegRep unknown as Lisa wasn't on the call.

Next planning meeting Nov 1st, at 1:00 pm eastern (new time). Agenda
will be setting the agenda for the first official meeting on November
15.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations