Subject: [ebxml-jc] ebXML JC members

I've received from all the TCs their list of representatives to the
ebXML Joint Committee. For those of you who are new to the JC, the
purpose of this committee is to coordinate the technical activities of
the four OASIS ebXML TCs. The JC is still officially in the process of
being formed; according to the rules of the OASIS TC Process the first
official meeting will be 15 November, at which time Dale Moberg will
become the first of the rotating chairs. Until then I'm pretending to be
in charge :-)

Here's the list of JC members:

representing the OASIS ebXML CPPA TC:
	Dale Moberg, Cyclone Commerce
	Brian Hayes, CommerceOne
	Aynur Unal, e2open
representing the OASIS ebXML IIC TC:
	Philippe DeSmedt, Agentis
	Jeff Eck of GXS (GE)
representing the OASIS ebXML Messaging TC:
	Ian Jones, individual member
	Colleen Evans, Sonic Software
representing the OASIS ebXML Registry TC:
	Lisa Carnahan, NIST
	Nikola Stojanovic, Encoda Systems

You have all been subscribed to the JC mail list. To post a message send
it to ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org.

The JC has a web page at http://oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-jc/

Our next meeting will be 1 November at 1:00 pm EST.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206