Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] FW: reminder: TC mapping

Karl,

The following  relational links would be ones
that could be added to the diagram you
attached. ( I haven't studied the labels
used on the links to indicate the relation's
flavor, but these are some relational flavors
that exist).

1. CPPA _uses_ the Registry (CPPs or CPA templates can be stored in the
registry)
2. CPPA _has_xlinks_to BPSS instance documents (and so the TCs have to
align)
3. Messaging may_export_or_import CPP or CPA instances (so TCs have to
align)
4. Registry uses Messaging.
5. CPPA (future) may use Messaging in Negotiation.
6. The CPPA itself binds BPSS instances to MSH collaboration channels
(forces CPPA TC to be concerned that MSH aligns with BPSS, in addition
aligning with them)
(bind here means to show how the BP is implemented within MSH
functionality)

That is a start.

Dale