Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] JC Thursday December 20 3 PM Eastern conference call.

Late agenda item: OASIS has been invited by EDIFICE to provide some
presentations on ebXML for their meeting in Dublin in February. We
talked about a series of "ebXML Roadshows" in a JC call a month or two
ago; the Dublin meeting could be the first of these. We need to decide
if this is the right thing to do, and who will do it. I've asked Carol
Geyer (OASIS PR) to dial in to the meeting so we can discuss this.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206